• We play for fun. We understand the Life takes priority to the game, but it is always nice to have our members online as we are a big gaming family!
• We use Discord for voice communication, as well as for general (fun) social interaction. We will help you set it up.
• We are a group of adults (at least in age) who will show respect to one another.
• Many of our players are F2P. If you don't want to spend money, that's entirely up to you and you will not be judged for sticking to F2P. There is no P2W mentality in our ranks. If you want to spend money, that's entirely up to you.
• We do not kick fellow guild members during runs. You will never be kicked during a guild run. If our guild party can't finish something ourselves, we try another day, (unless someone in the party leaves voluntarily to allow the rest of the party to complete it with another player). Getting kicked is not our idea of fun!
• We have a bank that is set up to help enhance the growth of new players and/or characters who want to have fun. Abuse of bank (consistant withdrawing and/or selling items on AH) will have repercussions.
• We do not tolerate abuse of any kind. This is a game and we are here to have fun.
• Phrase for the application:“I Acknowledged Guild's Info, and can follow instruction.”
NoReligious or Political talk in public channels (guild/alliance chat).
Do NOT kick people in dungeons without a legitimate reason.
Be respectful. If any derogatory/hateful comments against anyone are reported against you, you'll be removed from guild.
Your actions and words represent Dailies & Dungeons and our Alliance. Do not bring disrespect to us.
Guild Roster Comment:
To reach rank 3, you must have a correct guild roster comment. There are two different types of "correct" roster comments.
Characters you play with
Alts you have in guild, but do not play
Characters you play examples:
Ezio - 4.0 k IL ---> DC - OP* - OP - GWF
Ezio - 2.0 k IL ---> No Alts
In these two examples I have my choosen nickname (Ezio) - Item Level of the the character (Needed when forming T1s, T2s, Tiamat, & edemo) ---> Other classes that I can and would play in a party with or No Alts if I have no other classes I play.
Characters that are in guild, but you don't play with in dungeons/skirmishes
Ezio - ALT
If your SW or OP is a healer add * to the class in the comment please.
Rank 1 = I am Awaiting Orders - New Recruits - Have not submitted Guild Application - Have not accepted Guild Information/Rules - Have not set at least a Nickname or the guild roster
: Level Requirement for rank: NONE : Item Level Requirement for rank: NONE : Minimum time in rank: 1 HOUR : Maximum Inactive time before removal from guild: 7 DAYS
Rank 2 = I Can Follow Directions - Submit Guild Application - Acknowledged Guild Information/Rules by submitting correct phrase on Application - Have selected a Nickname and set it on their roster comment
: Level Requirement for rank: NONE : Item Level Requirement for rank: NONE : Minimum time in rank: 3 DAYS : Maximum Inactive time before removal from guild: 21 DAYS
Rank 3 = I Want to Be around You Guys - Has roster comment in the correct format - Willingly participates in guild events (HE runs, SH dragons, Tiamat) - Will join guild members in Dungeons & Skirmishes - Assists fellow members when able - Donates to coffer when able
: Level Requirement for rank: 70 : Item Level Requirement for rank: 8,000 : Minimum time in rank: 7 DAYS : Maximum Inactive time before removal from guild: 5 WEEKS
Rank 4 = Group Leader - Meets all requirements of previous rank - Contributes to discussions on the forum. - Initiates group runs ( Skirmishes, Dungeons, HEs, Raids, etc.) - Demonstrates knowledge of class in various party compositions - Has all characters, in guild, loaded onto the Enjin site - Assist in member promotions of rank 2 -> rank 3
: Level Requirement for rank: 70 : Item Level Requirement for rank: 9,500 : Minimum time in rank: 1 MONTHS : Maximum Inactive time (without notification) before demotion: 6 WEEKS
Rank 5 = Lieutenant - Meets all requirements of previous rank - Has 1 Primary and 2 secondary groups (listed below)
: Level Requirement for rank: 70 : Minimum time in rank: 3 MONTHS : Maximum Inactive time (without notification) before demotion: 3 WEEKS
Rank 6 = Captain - Meets all requirements of previous rank - Veteran of NWO & D&D - Has 2 Primary Responsibilities and oversees one rank 5 group
: Level Requirement for rank: 70 : Minimum time in rank: 5 MONTHS : Maximum Inactive time (without notification) before demotion: 2 WEEKS
Rank 7 = "Management” - This rank is unattainable unless someone from "Management" steps down. They will select their successor.